Download Course PDF
To provide participants with the knowledge of the AS/NZS 3000: 2007 Standard which is mandatory for all electricians
This course contains the following learning content:
- AS/NZS 3000 : 2007
- Australian standards and Commonwealth Legislation and Regulations.
Participants are required to have the following:
Text books (can be purchased through PEER or SAI Global) -
- AS/NZS 3000 : 2007 Electrical installations (AUST/NZ wiring rules)
- AS/NZS 3008.1.1 : 2017 Electrical installations: Selection of cables (Aust conditions)
- AS/NZS 3012 : 2010 Electrical installations (construction and demolition sites)
- AS/NZS 3017 : 2007 Electrical installations (Verification guidelines)
- SAPN installation and service rules
- Colour highlighters
- Photo ID
- Wear normal work clothes including
- Covered footwear (steel capped boots preferred)
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants or overalls
On completion of this course, the participant will be able to competently: demonstrate their competency in Australian standards and Commonwealth Legislation and Regulations.
A Statement of Completion will be issued to the participant after successful completion.
Entry into this course is through referral from Consumer and Business Services.
This course contains both theory and practical learning activities