Download Course PDF
To provide the participant with the skills and knowledge to work safely in high temperature zones.
This course contains the following learning content:
- Understanding the effects of heat on the body
- Signs of heat related illness
- Management of the risks of heat stress and policies
- Environment factors
- Risks of heat stress and policies
Participants are required to have the following:
- Photo ID
- Wear normal work clothes including
- Covered footwear (steel capped boots preferred)
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants or overalls
On completion of this course, the participant will be able to competently:
- Identify the risks of working in hot weather
- Have an understanding of heat exposure, heat cramp, heat exhaustion, heat stroke and heat fatigue
- Manage heat stress, including acclimatisation and environmental factors
A Statement of Completion will be issued to the participant after successful completion.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
This course contains theory learning activities
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Heat Stress (hot weather) safety awareness or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.