Download Course PDF
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of some of the issues relation to health and safety that employees may face in the workplace.
This course has been designed to provide training for staff working in Australia subject to the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004.
- The different levels of safety responsibilities in the workplace
- The Occupational Health and Safety risk management process, and
- What can be expected in the workplace in relation to health and safety.
Prior to attending the course you must read the enclosed Student Workbook.
Participants are required to have the following:
- Photo ID
- Wear normal work clothes including
- Covered footwear (steel capped boots preferred)
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants or overalls
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Please select your course date.
|Start Now||Online Learning||$38.00||Register|