Download Course PDF
This course provides an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO), discrimination and how complaints are managed.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- What equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- The legislation that applies to EEO
- Behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions
- How organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- What happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.