Download Course PDF
This course provides an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO), discrimination and how complaints are managed.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- What equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- The legislation that applies to EEO
- Behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions
- How organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- What happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
Please select your course date.
|Start Now||Online Learning||$38.00||Register|