Download Course PDF
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of how to deal with and de-escalate conflict.
The course has been designed to provide training for all staff in Australian organisations.
This course will provide an understanding of how to:
- Drivers and influences that can lead to and escalate conflict
- The human body's reaction when faced with conflict
- Key signs of increasing tension in individuals
- How to assess threat and risk using a logical threat and risk assessment model
- Some aspects of the law in relation to conflict
- How to formulate strategies to minimise personal risk in conflict situations, and
- Practical techniques to de-escalate and avoid conflict.
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Dealing with Workplace Conflict or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.