Download Course PDF
This course has been developed to provide learners with a basic understanding of work health and safety (WHS) requirements, risk management, and injury prevention in the workplace.
This course is aimed at all contractors in the Australian workplace.
After completing this course, you will have an understanding of:
- The roles, responsibilities and rights of duty holders
- WHS communication and reporting processes
- Risk management principles
- Common hazards and control measures
- Safety information and documentation
- Safe work practices, and
- How to respond to WHS incidents
Please select your course date.
|Start Now||Online Learning||$38.00||Register|