Download Course PDF
This course has been designed to provide managers and supervisors with an understanding about workplace bullying and harassment, and what they can do to prevent and manage bullying and harassment in their workplace.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in Australian organisations.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- The types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- Responsibilities of managers and supervisors
- How to identify bullying and harassment
- How to prevent and manage bullying and harassment using a risk management approach, and
- How to handle incidents or reports of bullying or harassment.
Please select your course date.
|Start Now||Online Learning||$38.00||Register|