Download Course PDF
This course has been designed to provide employees with an understanding about bullying and harassment in the workplace, the type of behaviour that should be avoided and what employees can do if bullying or harassment is occurring in their workplace.
The course has been designed to provide training for all employees in Australian organisations.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The effects of bullying and harassment in the workplace
- The types of behaviour that are considered bullying and harassment
- How to identify bullying and harassment
- Your responsibilities, and
- What to do if you or your co-workers are being bullied or harassed.
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Bullying and Harassment for Employees or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.