Download Course PDF
Anti Money Laundering module will provide you with the key skills you need to recognise Money Laundering taking place and what action to take if witnessed.
This course is suitable for anyone working in a UK organisation, or a global organisation with a UK footprint, to ensure that new starters are compliant with the latest legislation.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Identify what money laundering is and how it works.
- Identify the role of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the National Crime Agency (NCA) and the - Money Laundering Regulations of 2007
- Identify what behaviours may indicate money laundering activity
- Identify what actions are expected of staff to prevent money laundering
- Identify what you can and can’t do when you have identified suspicious client behaviour.
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Anti-Money Laundering or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.