Download Course PDF
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an awareness of the dangers presented by alcohol and other drugs and the impact these can have in the workplace.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- What alcohol and other drugs are
- What happens to the human body when using alcohol or other drugs
- The impact of alcohol and drug use in Australia and the workplace
- Reasons why people use alcohol and drugs, and
- How to remain safe and fulfil your legal responsibilities concerning drugs and alcohol at work.
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Alcohol and Other Drugs in the Workplace or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.