By Accepting these terms I confirm:
- The information I have provided is true and correct.
- I was provided course information prior to enrolment to make a detailed and informed decision on my enrolment
- I have honestly and accurately provided information contained on this enrolment form. I understand any offer or any subsequent enrolment in a WorkReady training place made on the basis of false or misleading information may be withdrawn by the WorkReady Training Provider and/or the Minister for Employment, Higher Education and Skills.
I agree that:
- Information that I supply will be used by the Department of Education for research, statistical analysis, program evaluation, post-completion surveys and internal management purposes. I agree to the use of the information for these purposes.
I authorise PEER to:
- Communicate and perform Credit Transfer Processes on any transcripts provided by myself from other RTO’s (refer to credit transfer documentation)
- Create, locate and update my Unique Student Identifier Number (USI) in order for my Qualification or Statement of Attainment to be generated for Nationally Accredited Training.
I understand that PEER will:
- Comply with the Privacy Act 1988 and subsequent amendments.
- That payment must be received at least 7 days prior to the commencement of a course to confirm my place.
Students are to behave in a safe, respectful and appropriate manner and follow the directions of their Trainer. While attending training students are expected to wear work attire relevant to the course they are participating in, this allows for safe completion of any required activity.
The training organisation offers fair and reasonable refunds as per the conditions outlined below. No refund applies if you withdraw after commencement unless special circumstances, such as illness apply. Final decisions regarding refunds, fees, cancellations and transfers are at the discretion of the training organisation.